Pigment Control Crème 4% HQ - RX
- Gradual skin bleaching of hyperpigmented skin conditions – chloasma, melasma, freckles and other unwanted hyperpigmentation
- Helps reduce irritation associated with hydroquinone
- Hydrates newly exposed skin
- 4% hydroquinone: Suppresses pigment production
- Glycolic acid and ascorbic acid: Purges appearance of surface pigmentation
- Glycerin: Hydrates newly exposed skin
- Saponins: Modulates the unwanted appearances from inflammatory response
- Vitamin E and butylated hydroxytoluene: Provides antioxidant properties
Active Ingredient: Hydroquinone 4%
Inactive Ingredients: Aqua/Water/ Eau, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Beta-Glucan, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, C10-16 Alcohols, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Chlorphenesin, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glycerin, Glycolic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Smilax Aristolochiifolia Root Extract, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Stachys Officinalis Flower/ Leaf/Stem Extract, Stearyl Alcohol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Yucca Schidigera Root Extract.
Apply 2 pumps to affected areas twice a day or as directed by a physician. Always follow with sunscreen protection. See enclosed package insert for full prescribing information.
Try our Regimen Finder to get your personalized ZO® treatment.